Policy Procedure for Classes attended at Marple Senior Citizens and following the Government Guidelines for Covid-19
- Please enter at the front of the building through the main entrance door and exit from the Emergency exit door at the bottom right hand side of the hall.
- Please only enter the building 5 mins before your class and one at a time, adhering to the 2m social distance floor markings in the foyer and before entering the hall.
- If you arrive more than 5 mins early please queue outside the building at a 2m social distance until I let you in.
- If its pay week, please try and pay in advance of the first class, online. If this is not possible please could you have the correct fee in a named envelope eg. Jo Bloggs, 9.30am Pilates class, £35 cash or cheque (made payable to K Brook).
- When entering and exiting the building, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please leave promptly after class as I will need time to clean the floor and all touch points before and after classes.
- If you are in the vulnerable age group and need to use the toilets, I am required to arrange for you to be safely escorted to and from the toilets, therefore it’s best to go before you come to class!
- I will ensure the hall is ventilated.
- I will ensure the maximum capacity of 24 people in the hall is adhered to and that everyone will be at least 2 metres apart (please be aware that due to the space required for each mat, the numbers will be substantially less).
- Please bring your own mat, water and equipment to class.
- Due to the Greater Manchester current local lockdown and government guideline you are now required to wear a face covering when on site eg. entering and exiting the building and visiting the toilets, unless you have a reasonable excuse not to wear one. However, face covering may be removed whilst exercising on your mat as social distancing is in place. Masks will be available to purchase for a £1 each if required.
- I will not be able to move from my mat at the front and walk around, get hands on and correct you etc but I will give verbal instruction.
- I will ensure a track and trace system is in place for each class (this is already in place with my registers)
- Please DO NOT attend class if you feel unwell, have a fever, tiredness, a dry cough, have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, loss of sense of smell, sore throat or diarrhoea. Equally you must not attend class if someone in your household has had Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days, and that if you develop symptoms within 7 days of attending class you MUST use the Test, Track and Trace system to alert others with whom you have been in contact with.
- In the event of the venue being closed beyond my remit, customers will be contacted as soon as possible of class cancellation and will not be charged.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch.